“Summit for Democracy” Film Produced by Dorst MediaWorks
The second Summit for Democracy kicked off this week, with the United States and more than 100 partner countries convening to highlight progress and renew efforts to build more resilient democracies.
We at Dorst MediaWorks are proud to have contributed. We produced a short film about the Advancing Digital Democracy initiative of the Unites States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Dorst MediaWorks is a boutique agency specializing in brand visual storytelling and Instagram conversion marketing. We especially love working with organizations that do good, and celebrate institutions that support democracy, equality, opportunity, and freedom — particularly the governments and civil society organizations working together this week at the Summit for Democracy.
We love this work ❤️ because we only work with clients who do good. This commitment shows in these top national rankings:
- Ranked #1 of 2,800+ “Documentary Production Companies” nationwide on Manifest
- Ranked #1 of 3,300+ “3D Animation Companies” nationwide on Manifest
- Ranked #2 among 344 “Top Video Production Companies” in Washington, D.C. on Clutch
- Ranked #2 among 2,800+ “Top Documentary Production Companies” nationwide on Clutch
- Ranked #1 among 13,400+ “Top Instagram Marketing Agencies” nationwide on Clutch
If you’re an organization that does good, we want to work with you. Our visual storytelling and social strategies protect the environment, enable economic prosperity and support a healthy and food-secure world. Get a video estimate for your project. Get a social media marketing estimate for your account.
Watch the live Summit for Democracy 2023. Click for a schedule of official events for the Summit for Democracy.